July 24th, Utah Pioneer Day, is a huge holiday for Utah; full of fun for families and friends! Nation-renowned rodeo, street parades, block parties, carnivals, and many more outdoor events to enjoy! Utahans celebrate Utah Pioneer Day, the day that the first pioneers arrived in the Salt Lake Valley to establish a new home. This date of celebration is July 24, 1847. This Utah state holiday is referred to as “Days Of ’47” by Utahns.
Utah Pioneer Day Event Planning
As people plan for these events and organize fun for large groups of people, it is important to consider the restroom situation at hand. Are you hosting a large 24th of July event this year with lots of guests?
Having proper restrooms for your visitors is a necessity! Along with every other preparation, a portable toilet is something to not forget about.
6 Questions to Ask When Planning a Utah 24th of July Holiday Event:
- How many guests are you expecting? Some events during the 24th of July in Utah can expect over 10,000 guests! Others may expect around 2,000 guests. According to “Now Playing Utah” the Days of ’47 Arena stadium in Salt Lake City seats 10,240 people. The Ogden Pioneer Stadium seats around 20,000 people. These events will definitely need a calculated amount of porta potties to suit their needs for the holiday event. As for smaller events that will see a smaller amount of visitors, there is still a need for sanitary services. We understand that the turnout can certainly be unpredictable. If you would like assistance determining how many portable toilet units your event will need, call us today!
- What Hygiene services are you providing? Some events may see the need for hygiene services such as hand washing stations, hand sanitizer, waste management, and of course, porta potties. You can determine this by your type of event and what will be offered.
- Do You Need Waste Management? If you are going to be serving food or expecting a large amount of waste from visitors, it is crucial to have a waste management system. We recommend you rent a portable dumpster for your needs to ensure a clean and sanitary event. You and guests will appreciate the convenience of a garbage receptacle accessible on the premises.
- Do Visitors Have Parking Near By? Parking is crucial for the 24th of July festivities since most visitors will be getting from point A to B by their own vehicle. This means more vehicles! Make sure to account for accessible parking. This will relieve traffic jams and will help your patrons get to your event safely.
- Is this an outdoor, indoor, or in/outdoor event?
- How much space do you have?
Need Help? We Are At Your Sanitary Rental Service!
Whether you are expecting 50 guests or 20,000 guests, it is crucial to consider the amenity of renting hygienic, convenient, unobtrusive portable toilets and dumpsters for your event. To make it better, you can rent from your local team of waste management experts in Utah!
Local Porta Potty and Dumpster Rental Ogden Utah
Canyon View Dumpsters is located in Ogden Utah, pinpointed conveniently close to many July 24th Pioneer Day events. We are equipt to provide clean units to many locations in Northern Utah for various occasions. July 24th Pioneer Day is one of the most popular and most celebrated summer holidays next to Independence Day by Utahns.
Make sure you are prepared for anything your event will throw your way this holiday. By being prepared, you and your guests will have a much more enjoyable time. For more information, please call us today to rent a portable toilet and or a roll-off dumpster.