Canyon View Dumpsters & Toilets provides multiple rental options for portable toilets for new construction projects. Regardless of whether your company is working on a home remodel or you are undertaking a large scale building endeavor, your crew needs easy access to clean, comfortable, safe restrooms. Ensure that your work site complies with OHSA regulations, protect your company’s reputation, and maintain a more sanitary and productive atmosphere with our new, clean portable toilets.
Portable Toilet Rental Options For New Construction
We offer a number of different portable toilet options to meet your needs, such as:
- Standard portable toilets. These are your typical portable toilets, but in fresh, new, clean models. All of our portable toilets come with 3 rolls of toilet paper, hand sanitizers mounted on the walls, and exceptional durability. They feature foot-pull openers, for increased ease and sanitary access.
- ADA-compliant handicap toilets. These are extra-large, with grab rails on three of the interior walls, large seats, and enable people to roll right in with wheelchairs. Like the standard portable toilets, they come with hand sanitizers mounted on the walls, 3 rolls of toilet paper, and are made to be strong, so there is no need to worry about them collapsing from ratchet strapping.
- Hand wash stations. Increase the cleanliness of your construction site by providing your employees with hand wash stations that they can use both after attending to their needs or to clean their hands after handling a dirty task.
- Restroom trailers. Give your workers increased privacy and cleanliness with the more luxurious restroom trailers that provide more of a standard restroom experience.
OSHA Guidelines for Portable Toilets for Construction Sites
It’s crucial to ensure that you adhere to OSHA’s laws and regulations regarding toilet and sanitation facilities. Canyon View Dumpsters & Toilets allow you to do this with our readily accessible portable toilets. While most new construction projects undergo extensive planning prior to the construction itself beginning, disasters can cause there to be a more sudden need for portable toilet rentals for new construction.
You must ensure that your portable toilets are within 10 minutes of the worksite so that your workers can easily access them. Additionally, you must ensure that you have enough portable restrooms to meet the needs of your employees. OSHA’s breakdown for how many toilets you need is as follows:
- 1 toilet per gender for 1-15 employees.
- 2 toilets per gender for 16-35 employees.
- 3 toilets per gender for 36-55 employees.
- 4 toilets per gender for 46-80 employees.
- 5 toilets per gender for 81-110 employees.
- 6 toilets per gender for 111-150 employees.
- 1 additional toilet pet gender for every additional 40 employees over 150 employees.
When the toilets are used by men, urinals may be used instead of toilets. However, no less than two-thirds of the minimum number of toilets should be provided in cases such as these.
Employers must ensure that the portable toilets are properly ventilated and equipped. Handwashing facilities should be providing along with the toilets.
Canyon View Dumpster & Toilets can help you ensure that your new construction work place complies with OSHA regulations with our clean, new porta potties.
Benefits Of Portable Toilets For New Construction
Besides adhering to OSHA laws, there are additional benefits to obtaining portable toilets for new construction projects.
- Increased productivity. Having easily accessible facilities prevents you from suffered reduced productivity by eliminating the need for employees to drive around in search of facilities.
- Prevent undue burden on your workers. Many stores, gas stations, and the like require purchases in order to use their restrooms, which places even more undue burden on your employees than having to drive to find a facility already causes.
- Protect your reputation. Providing your employees with the facilities they need prevents your company’s reputation from suffering the way it would if you tried to make your employees see to their needs within the client’s building or at a local store.
- Improved convenience. Many new construction projects do not have easily accessible toilets. Ensure that your workers can see to their needs whenever they need with portable toilets.
- Site safety. Portable toilets preserve the hygiene levels and safety of your work space.
Portable Toilets For New Construction In Northern Utah
Canyon View Dumpsters & Toilets is here to help you ensure that the sanitation needs of your workers are met with timely portable toilet rentals. We provide discounted dumpster and toilet rentals for new construction projects that necessitate both services. Our flat-rate fees prevent hidden costs. We can deliver your toilets to you the same day you order them.
Contact us today to receive a quote for your project.