Dumpster Rental FAQs
Ogden, UT & the surrounding areas
- What size dumpsters do you rent?
We have small residential dumpsters up to large construction dumpsters: 15, 20, and 30 yard dumpsters. Our 30 yard dumpster is the most popular, because most people have much more trash than they intially realize.
- How do I rent a dumpster?
Call us at (801) 388-8159 to answer some basic questions and we can get it scheduled and delivered to you.
- How much does it cost to rent a dumpster?
This varies with the type of trash and location.
- What types of payments do you accept?
Visa/MC/Amex, check, and of course cash.
- What size dumpster do I need?
Call us at (801) 388-8159 to answer a few quick questions and determine the perfect sized dumpster for your job at hand.
- Will my dumpster have a weight limit?
Yes, all dumpsters will have a weight limit, but we will help you figure out how much you can put in the dumpster.
- What is allowed and what is not allowed inside the dumpster?
Household items, construction debris, and green waste can be put inside of our dumpsters. Hazardous materials are never allowed.
- Will my dumpster have a door?
All of our construction dumpsters and residential dumpsters have doors on the back for easy walk-in access.
- Should I be home for delivery/pick up?
It’s not required to be home for delivery/pick up as long as you tell us where to place the bin and all vehicles/trailers have been cleared out of the way.
Have we answered all of your questions? If not, please call us at (801) 388-8159 today!